Re: ARA 1932 Matches for Atlas Body Styles

Garth Groff <sarahsan@...>

Curt,

Yes, WM did have Duryea underframes. I ignored this on purpose, since were were only talking about body styles.

CP was not on the list because their cars had a radial Murphy roof, something Atlas did not tool.

I should have left out the D&H cars because they had 4/5 ends, which Atlas did not tool. All had welded underframes (as did the UP's single car), and one group had welded bodies as well. I was aware of the short left side ladders, but this is a minor detail.

I will repost the list shortly, but will wait until tomorrow in case more corrections come in.

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff

On 7/22/19 4:53 PM, Curt Fortenberry wrote:

In my notes I have from all the threads when Atlas first released, I have the following.  Correct if it's wrong.

Style 1:  WM had Duryea underframes.

Style 3:  I have CP listed as well????

Curt Fortenberry