From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Donald B. Valentine via Groups.Io <riverman_vt@...>
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2019 9:06 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] ARA 1932 Matches for Atlas Body Styles

Hi Garth,

     While the seams in some made them look riveted I thoughr all the D&H cars had welded sides.
Is this not the case? These D&H cars all developed the same pattern of sinks and high spots on their
sides that gavce then a swallow waffle effect.What I don't understand is why Atlas didn't use the flat
panel roof on their Seaboard cars since they offered it on others.

Cordially, Don Valentine