Re: Ghost White Toner Again

Paul Woods <paul@...>

Eric, thank you for posting this info; I have recently bought the same printer and have been trying to learn everything I can before committing toner to film, so your post couldn't have come at a better time!

Regards
Paul Woods

Whangarei, NZ

---- On Tue, 23 Jul 2019 11:01:00 +1200 Eric Bergh <ericbergh2@...> wrote ----

Garth,
I am using the Ghost cartridge on my HP Color LaserJet MFPM477fdw and like it. I did have to increase the density settings to get a better image. I use Tango Papa clear decal paper and set the printer for "Transparency".
FWIW, to change the density, below is the info I got from the folks at Ghost.
-Eric Bergh