Re: F&C PRR F34 heavy duty flatcar

Chuck Cover

RE:  . I am considering Walthers ore car trucks.

Andy and Elden,

I also used those Walthers ore car trucks on my kitbashed F34.  They look good and equally important to me is that they operate extremely well on my Shamokin Branch layout.  That F34 has been running around the layout for over 18 months without a derailment which is pretty good considering the truck arrangement.

When we model we are always making compromises.  I try to get as much prototype fidelity as I can while still building a model that operates well and will hold up to some handling.

Chuck Cover

Santa Fe, NM