Re: Sources for machinist/watchmaker-quality small twist drills redux

Jack Burgess

Denny…

I’ve been buying from Drill Bit City for years. Their website is a little hard to navigate so I bookmarked the two types of drill bits that I use:

Regular small drill bits:

https://drillcity.stores.yahoo.net/highspeedtools.html

Carbide small drill bits:

https://drillcity.stores.yahoo.net/10wirsizpac8.html