Re: InterMountain at Collinsville RPM displaying. . .

Dick Harley

Let me make a couple corrections to Bill's message, lest people have the wrong idea.

Several HO PFE pre-prodction wood reefers were shown at Collinsville by InterMountain.  The models being produced are on their website:

PFE Wood Refrigerator Cars

Features: Sharp Painting and Lettering, Metal Wheelsets and operating couplers.

474016PFE Wood Refrigerator CarPFE Single Herald

R-30-18

$42.95In Production
474025PFE Wood Refrigerator CarPFE Stripe

R-30-12-18

$42.95In Production
474036PFE Wood Refrigerator CarPFE Double Herald

R-30-18

$42.95In Production
474046PFE Wood Refrigerator CarPFE Double Herald - Black & White

R-30-18

$42.95In Production
474106PFE Wood Refrigerator CarPFE Single Herald

R-40-19

$42.95In Production
474156PFE Wood Refrigerator CarPFE Single Herald

R-30-21

$42.95In Production
474166PFE Wood Refrigerator CarPFE Double Herald

R-30-21

$42.95In Production

I did the artwork for these cars, so I think the lettering is pretty correct.
As best I know, delivery of the production assembled models is not yet firm.

I will be getting some undec kit parts in bulk for myself, and I did offer to provide a few to Bill Welch, if he wanted, because he is a long-time friend.

I AM NOT GETTING IN THE BUSINESS OF PROVIDING UNDEC TERRY WEGMANN PARTS OR KITS.

If you want such parts or kits, you need to contact InterMountain to see what they are able/willing to provide.

Cheers,
Dick Harley
Laguna Beach,  CA