From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Benjamin Hom
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2019 12:56 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] P&LE gons, and nice ingot mold loads

Ed Bommer wrote:

"Also interesting, the chalk marked (?) reporting marks on the roof of the Rock Island boxcar in the foreground.

Blockedhttps://historicpittsburgh.org/islandora/object/pitt%3A8223.1292.RR/from_search/073e3079268f9048485fa504df4f84f5-990

The chalked reporting marks on the boxcar makes me believe that this photo is documentation for an accident investigation.

Ben Hom