Re: [External] Re: [RealSTMFC] Getting decals printed

naptownprr

For those of us who don't understand the abbreviation  what is PDA?,

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Peter Ness <prness@...>
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2019 5:49 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io; Proto-Layouts@groups.io; realstmfc@groups.io
Subject: [External] Re: [RealSTMFC] Getting decals printed

Hi Marty,

I also worked with Bill Brillinger at pda.  Artwork and decals are very pleasing, very fast work.  Pricing seemed a bit high, but I had not worked with a manufacturer to make decals for quite a few years, so probably actually competitive pricing…can’t get bread for 5 cents a loaf any more, either…I will work with Bill again for my next needs.

Peter Ness