Re: P&LE gons, and nice ingot mold loads

James E Kubanick

These were a common sight during the '50s and '60s when I lived in Pittsburgh. The molds were always loaded two to a car and placed over the trucks, due to their weight. And, yes, the RIX molds are a good representation.

Jim Kubanick
Morgantown WV

On Wednesday, July 31, 2019, 7:42:15 PM EDT, Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...> wrote:

GYPSUM or TRANSCO running board on Rock Island 25189? :-)

Built by Pullman Standard in 1946, just three years old here.

Tim O'

--
*Tim O'Connor*
*Sterling, Massachusetts*