Mark Vaughan decal listing

Clark Propst

I now have a complete listing of the Mark Vaughan decals we now own. We’re not a business. We just want to share decals that were off the market. Below is the final listing with 1990s pricing. Happy to answer questions  ; )

Because I'm writing this from the group website the spread sheet did not transfer correctly. Hope you can figure it out?

Please make ordering inquiries OFF LIST to: cepropst@q.com

Minneapolis & St Louis RY - Mark Vaughan
NUMBER DESCRIPTION RETAIL
124 LATE PS 2 C HOPPERS $3
141 FLAT CAR DOES 3 DIFFERENT CARS $4
147 USRA GONDOLA $3
BB-1 AAR 37 BOX CAR WHITE LETTERING $3
BB-2 AAR 42 BOX CAR YELLOW LETTERING $3
EE-1 PRE 56 CABOOSE $3
EE-2 POST 56 CABOOSE $3
GG AIR SLIDE HOPPER GACX $3
HH RS1 RED/WHITE LETTERING $3
T-1 RED/WHITE BOX CAR 2 OF 4 DIFFERENT CARS $4
U-1 3 BAY HOPPER POST 56 2 CARS $4
V-1 EARLY C HOPPER PS 2 BLACK LETTERING 2 CARS $4
V-2 C HOPPER 1958 CUFT WHITE LETTERING 2 CARS $3
V-3 C HOPPER 1958 CUFT POST 56 BLACK LETTERING $3
Z SERVING THE GRAIN INDUSTRY -FOR SET 124 $1
Milwaukee Road decals - Mark Vaughan
NUMBER DESCRIPTION RETAIL
QQ Does 2 cars - 'Miller' box car/CTSE 4 bay hopper $4
FF -1  3 bay C hopper - no herald $2