Original old ORER's for sale!

proto48er

I have the following original Official Railway Equipment Registers for sale:

February 1897 in very good condition for its age (122 years old).  $250.00

November 1902 in very good condition, except that a triangular piece of the cover has been torn off  $225.00

August 1904 in excellent condition  $225.00

All three of these ORERs are complete and all pages are in excellent, almost "like new," condition!  They were part of the AT&SF set in the Chicago office.  There is a lot of interesting information in these books.  Many of the railroad entries have only L-W-H information and car numbers, but some have complete measurements for each number series of car like the later ORERs.

PM me if interested.  Thanks!  A.T. Kott