Re: Photo: Heavy Duty Milwaukee Road Flat Car 601051

espee4441

Edited

Loaded onto the barge in Seattle would have been interesting to say the least, I think that your GN option makes the most sense. I live right above the main here in White Rock and bringing in a special load like that then the easiest option would be GN. It could go MILW then on the boat from Seattle to B'ham and handed over to the GN with a much easier way to get into Vancouver. Going up Milw row to Sumas I still have a hard time seeing happen.   My earlier hope was it made its way north to Winnipeg and then west, fat chance.

Tony Pawley
White Rock, BC