Re: Metal Wheels

Brian Carlson

When I converted to semi-scale wheels I went almost exclusively to Reboxx and there various axle lengths. Since their (apparent) demise I have been hoarding my remaining reboxx sets for special occasions. I really wish they were still around.

I now use a lot of intermountain semi-scale wheels in both normal and high- fidelity.

I purchased some arrowhead wheels to try but haven’t used them yet so I can’t comment.

I’ve also used tangent, branchline and exxactrail semi-scale wheels in their respective trucks.

I’ve personally had bad luck with kadee wheels, going back to their code 110 ones years ago, so I haven’t tried and new offerings.

Brian J. Carlson