Re: Metal Wheels

Tom Madden

On Tue, Aug 6, 2019 at 02:33 PM, Denny Anspach wrote:
David Lehlbach reports that Tangent's HO high quality replacement wheel sets have an axle length of 1.002” , truly good to know.  He also states that it is plainly stated so on their website, which I had previously checked, and repeatedly checked again and could not and am still unable to find (it could be hiding in plain sight, not the first time for me!).

The page that David's link leads to https://www.tangentscalemodels.com/product-category/wheelsets/
doesn't show the axle length. But if you click on any of the wheelset products at the bottom of the page, then you'll get to pages that show axle length.

Tom Madden