I believe this is an Armour reefer - can anyone confirm or refute?

Claus Schlund \(HGM\)

Hi List Members,

There is a nice image of a reefer at the image below - caption reads "The Refrigerator Plant and Adjacent Long Island Railroad Siding at Camp Upton"

You can see a bigger version of the image by...

Clicking on the image

Then clicking on 'View larger'

At this point, you can go further and get a still bigger image by right-clicking on the image and clicking on 'View image' - this last part works in Firefox at least, other browsers and you are on your own.

I believe this is an Armour reefer - can anyone confirm or refute?

Enjoy!

Claus Schlund