From: Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...>
To: main <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Aug 9, 2019 7:15 pm
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] An update from Yarmouth Model Works

I love the B-5 too, although I hesitate to call it the most homely. There
are plenty of candidates for that title! :-D

Photos shows the B-5's with at least FIVE different trucks

1. Buckeye, that Pierre mentioned (date 1956)
2. Allied Full Cushion (1951)
3. National Type B (date 1959)
4. AAR trucks - no spring plank, widely spaced two front springs (1942 builder, etc)
5. AAR trucks - no spring plank, three front springs (1941 builder)

Tim

On 8/9/2019 10:14 AM, James Brewer wrote:

Like Bill, I am excited and glad and N&W B-5 boxcar is being done....but I think it is beautiful, not homely! LOL!  The other kits look great as well.  Thanks for doing all of these cars.

Jim Brewer

On Fri, Aug 9, 2019 at 8:26 AM Bill Welch <fgexbill@...> wrote:
Very excited about the N&W B5, arguably the most homely boxcar ever built. thank you for doing them Pierre.

Bill Welch

Sterling, Massachusetts