From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Jon Miller <atsfus@...>
Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2019 12:15 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] An update from Yarmouth Model Works

On 8/10/2019 9:58 AM, Tim O'Connor wrote:

Pierre, your link also led me towards a bunch of very impressive looking industrial loads!
We may be into the Golden Age of open loads now. :-)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/303197478401
www.ebay.com
Perfect for flatcar load or your industrial cogeneration plant model. Accurate model of 16 cylinder industrial lean-burn natural gas engine - 5000 HP 285L. Imagine your layout with this engine on a heavy duty or depressed flatcar headed for your power plant model or large industrial facility.

    While these are very impressive, wouldn't they most likely be shipped covered?  Canvas or something?

--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941