Re: Reboxx test set availble

C J Wyatt

Reboxx item has been purchased. Thanks everyone for your consideration.

Jack Wyatt

On Saturday, August 10, 2019, 06:48:39 PM EDT, C J Wyatt <cjwyatt@...> wrote:

Since I am leaving HO, I am disposing of items which I do not need anymore.

I just put a Reboxx ten wheelset test set on eBay fixed price. I also am including a partial pack (8 left of 12) of nominal 1.030" wheelsets (they measure more like 1.027").

Just searching on Reboxx should get you there. If the price is higher than you wish to pay, please become a watcher. If they do not sell and I have several watchers, I will incrementally lower the price until someone is happy.

I hate posting items for sale, but I feel likeĀ  someone on the list would be happy to get them.

Jack Wyatt