Re: HO resin freight car kits for sale

Roger Huber <trainpainter@...>

It's a shame everyone isn't as sharp as Tim and Nelson. Many of us aren't very computer savvy hence the several requests for the information. We have many levels of modeling skills here and that also applies to computer/email stuff too. Come on guys, lets accept others are less talented or smart and just chill. I personally hate being talked down to by members. Every group has at least one Mr. Control Freak and I guess we have two?

Roger Huber
Deer Creek Locomotive Works

On Sunday, August 11, 2019, 08:08:16 PM CDT, Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...> wrote:

Aye yi yi!! EVERY SINGLE GROUPS.IO message has links at the bottom such as

REPLY TO SENDER

Use the links, folks!!

On 8/11/2019 5:13 PM, Nelson Moyer wrote:
The original message was:

  On Sat, Aug 10, 2019 at 11:12 PM Hugh Guillaume via Groups.Io <mguill1224=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

85 HO resin freight car kits for sale, list sent via e-mail, Hugh T Guillaume

  Hugh’s email mguill1224@...

  You get that by deleting the = and substuting @, then delete @groups.io

  What’s hard about that?

  Nelson Moyer

  I couldn't find a way to message you off group, but I'll take a list.

  Thanks.

  Tod C Dwyer

 On Sunday, August 11, 2019, 06:47:44 AM EDT, Jeff Sankus <uvrail@...> wrote:

  Hugh

Please forward a list

  Jeff

  On Sat, Aug 10, 2019 at 11:12 PM Hugh Guillaume via Groups.Io <mguill1224=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

85 HO resin freight car kits for sale, list sent via e-mail, Hugh T Guillaume

Sterling, Massachusetts