Re: HO resin freight car kits for sale

Roger Huber <trainpainter@...>

Tim,

Sorry for being dull. I'd rather be dull than being rude like you.

Roger Huber
Deer Creek Locomotive Works

On Sunday, August 11, 2019, 08:50:33 PM CDT, Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...> wrote:

Roger

boo hoo. We've been on these lists for TWENTY YEARS and standard protocol for
sale notices is to conduct your business OFF THE LIST. I'm sorry if you're too
dull to understand that.

On 8/11/2019 9:24 PM, Roger Huber via Groups.Io wrote:

It's a shame everyone isn't as sharp as Tim and Nelson. Many of us aren't very computer savvy hence the several requests for the information. We have many levels of modeling skills here and that also applies to computer/email stuff too. Come on guys, lets accept others are less talented or smart and just chill. I personally hate being talked down to by members. Every group has at least one Mr. Control Freak and I guess we have two?

Roger Huber

Sterling, Massachusetts