Re: Wa;lthers Mainline NW-2 Phase 5 Announcement

Tim O'Connor

If anyone wants Phase 1 Kato NW-2's I have some. :-) I sold a couple of SP units a
few weeks ago.

Tim O'Connor

On 8/12/2019 2:15 PM, Nelson Moyer wrote:

I just heard that Walthers is coming out with yet another NW-2 phase 5, when BLI has already issued them, and nobody but Kato has issued NW-2 Phase 1, and those aren’t DCC/sound or readily available anymore. If anyone has any commercial clout with Walters, please implore them to issue NW-2 phases that haven’t already been released, especially Phase 1 to replace the Kato model. I’m running BLI phase 5’s only until phase 1’s become available, the sooner the better. The CB&Q had 45 NW-2’s, and exactly one was Phase 5.

Nelson Moyer

Sterling, Massachusetts