Re: B&O N25B covered hoppers

Tim O'Connor

Bob

Your earlier post (2014) said that you thought the photo showed an N-13 covered hopper.

The "Randy Anderson" photo is from some photographer - dunno who - and the slides were
duplicated by Jim Gerstley (or his fellow slide dupers) and I have copies of all of them.
There were some real gems - all color shots from the late 1940's.

Tim O'

On 8/16/2019 1:13 PM, rwitt_2000 via Groups.Io wrote:

I only have this one cropped from a larger image. Can't read the number so it may not be a N-25b. It appears to have the original brake arrangement.
Attached:
The origins for the N-25 hoppers was the N-13 that had longitudinal hoppers dumping outside the rails.

The attached photo is from Randy Anderson's collection..

Bob Witt

Attachments:

_._,

Sterling, Massachusetts