Re: Paint Damage from Bubble Wrap

Tim O'Connor

Brian

No, they don't. I have ordered BUNDLES of boxes and envelopes from the Post Office web
site. These come in many sizes and a single bundle is around 25 boxes I think. I ordered
them online, and the post office delivered them in a couple of days. NO CHARGE.

I do use them to mail stuff (there is postage for that), so I'm not taking advantage.
It's just their way of "priming the pump".

Tim O'Connor

On 8/20/2019 1:09 AM, BRIAN PAUL EHNI wrote:
When you send the package, they scan the bar code on the envelope or box to charge you.

Thanks!
Brian Ehni

Sterling, Massachusetts