Re: MEK Substitute and current plastic cements

Jon Miller

On 8/22/2019 10:18 AM, Tony Thompson wrote:
issues with a number of solvents in California are about air pollution

    This rumor of course but I was told all the big box stores (and then everyone else) quit carrying these was the fear of law suits.  MEK I understand can still be purchased in CA, it's just a matter of finding the place.  I don't  want a 55 gallon drum of it.

    Years ago I had to go to the bay (Newark), where all the warehouses are, to get a gallon of glycerin to pickle lichen.

--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941