From: "Dave Parker via Groups.Io" <spottab@...>
Date: 8/23/19 4:50 PM (GMT-10:00)
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] SEEKING PHOTO HELP

Bill:

The FILES section is not going to help you.  It seems that nobody has uploaded anything to it since the Admin test over a year ago.

There are some photo ALBUMS that members have posted, but more likely what you seek is the the EMAILED PHOTOS album within the PHOTOS section (unless we have used up our memory quota in which case the older photos get spooled off into computer heaven).  Unfortunately, that resource is a true stream-of-consciousness record of every photo shared, often with multiple copies due to resharing and replying.  There is no index or the like, so unless you can guess the file name and search for it, you might have to scroll back in time and look for it.

Or, you can try finding the original post in the MESSAGES section; the photo should still be attached to it.

Or, somebody may save you time by resending the photo.

It is for this reason that when I see a photo of interest here, I try to grab it ASAP.

Dave Parker
Riverside, CA