From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Andy Carlson <midcentury@...>
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2019 1:27:20 AM
To: pardiew001@... <pardiew001@...>; STMFC <main@realstmfc.groups.io>
Subject: [RealSTMFC] SEEKING PHOTO HELP

Bill, to capture photos off of your screen requires a software called Screen Capture.
If you had a Mac, all you would have to do is click 3 buttons and hold down the mouse and drag over the image you wish to capture. I do this constantly and would hate to give up this feature. I would suggest that you search for a "Screen Capture" and download into your computer. This is also helpful for sites which don't allow the even easier "Drag & Drop", but that is another Mac item.

Tim O'Connor has stated for years that nothing can't be captured from a computer. Just a little harder for a windows system. Perhaps he will share the technique.
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA