From: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...>
Date: Saturday, August 24, 2019 at 4:32 PM
To: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] SEEKING PHOTO HELP

Many web sites play the
"right click disabled" gambit - But if you follow my
instructions, they're just putty in our nimble fingers... :-)

On 8/24/2019 4:52 PM, Garth Groff wrote:

Friends,

With some sites this may be necessary, but with Safari with a Mac (and probably in other browsers as well) the easy way is just to right click on the photo. The menu that appears includes "Save to Desktop". Once there you can open the image in your preferred photo editor and work it up as you please.

I have a modest collection of these photos saved on my machine for possible modeling use. The folder is marked "Delete Upon My Demise", and my heirs will know these aren't my intellectual property.

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff

Sterling, Massachusetts