Re: SEEKING PHOTO HELP

WILLIAM PARDIE

Thanks to all who responded with quality suggestions to my phoat question.  Thanks to you I was able to transfer the photo to my desktop and can enlarge it to almost full screen.

Wow! Normnally when I have a computor problem I have to go out on the street and get a teenager for help.  This is even better.

Thanks again:

Bill PAadie

On Aug 23, 2019, at 8:28 PM, Matthew Metoyer <mmetoyer@...> wrote:

Windows 8 (?) & 10 computers include a program called 'snipping tool'. The icon looks like a pair of scissors. It allows you to create a photo file of whatever is on your screen.

Matthew Metoyer
Santa Maria CA

On Fri, Aug 23, 2019 at 10:27 PM Andy Carlson <midcentury@...> wrote:
Bill, to capture photos off of your screen requires a software called Screen Capture.
If you had a Mac, all you would have to do is click 3 buttons and hold down the mouse and drag over the image you wish to capture. I do this constantly and would hate to give up this feature. I would suggest that you search for a "Screen Capture" and download into your computer. This is also helpful for sites which don't allow the even easier "Drag & Drop", but that is another Mac item.

Tim O'Connor has stated for years that nothing can't be captured from a computer. Just a little harder for a windows system. Perhaps he will share the technique.
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA