Re: Piedmont & Northern 1101 Styrene and Resin Build Part One

Fritz Milhaupt

Bill-

That's really nice work. I'm very much looking forward to seeing how you continue with this- I need to build a number of these cars in their earlier Pere Marquette and Manistee & North Eastern paint jobs.

Are those ends still available anywhere? They are what has kept me from doing this on my own.

The PM had a maddening attraction to less-common boxcar ends that has kept me from tackling cars that really should make up a good part of my boxcar fleet.

-Fritz Milhaupt
Pere Marquette Historical Society