Chicagoland RPM and operating session

Ted Schnepf

Hello Everyone,

The 26th Chicago RPM is coming up 10/24 through the 26th.  Hard to believe this show has been going for 26 years and started when the term "RPM" was unknown.

I will again host an operating session on Sunday morning, Oct 27 from 9 AM to 1 PM.  No experience necessary.  Advance reservations encouraged at railsunl@....  Come feel the heft of O scale, 2 rail trains.

During the past year more track has been laid and several new buildings scratch built. The city of Dubuque has seen major changes. Progress continues on many fronts, including adding more freight cars.

So contact me off list for a spot at the op session.

Ted Schnepf
126 Will Scarlet,
Elgin, Ill. 60120

847=697-5353