Accurail part#131 36' floor parts

Robert kirkham

Was looking at the Accurail site, and considering  ordering their 36’ floors and brake sprues to retrofit some non-Accurail Fowler cars I have.    I had some questions about the parts.  It isn’t entirely clear to me that the part #131 36’ straight underframe and detail set is the same part as used on their #1100 series Fowler cars.    The listings are at: http://www.accurail.com/accurail/parts.htm.

Has anyone ordered the parts and able to answer whether they are the same or explain the differences?

Obviously, this is a project that will require some part modifications, so I’m not too fussy here.  Just trying to avoid ordering the wrong stuff.

Rob Kirkham