Re: Tugs on Flatcars

Bruce Smith

Let's try adding the photos ūüėČ

From: Bruce F. Smith
Sent: Monday, September 2, 2019 4:44:32 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Tugs on Flatcars

Andy,

Awesome photo!  Here are two shots from the Signal Corps Archives, formerly available through the Library of Va, showing two identical vessels on flat cars awaiting shipment at Portsmouth VA. In this case, the location of the pilot houses is covered by a "tent" of what appears to be plywood.

Regards,
Bruce Smith
Auburn, AL