From: Dennis Storzek <destorzek@...>
To: main <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Sep 3, 2019 8:50 am
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] USATC WWII tank cars

Nothing like them in the US. They are not two compartment cars; a standard dome of adequate capacity would not fit European clearances, so two smaller domes were used. Note only one dome has a manway and safety valves. Likely the underframes have something in common with the same builder's domestic product... anyone know who built them?

Dennis Storzek