Re: [MFCL] ART #200 - #299 36 ft. reefer

Donald B. Valentine

Hi folks,

    I'm hoping that someone on this list might have a photo of an ART #200 - #299 36 ft. reefer in the postwar period.
Supposedly these cars had truss rods, if one can believe the Athearn/Roundhouse model. I believe the carbodies
were yellow and the roof & ends brown. The lettering, or mostly the herald, on the Athearn/aRoundhouse model
looks a little large for the postwar period, which is chief reason a photo fr that era is sought. It is shows the roof or
"B" end so much the better.

Thanks for any help that can be found, Don Valentine