From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ray Breyer via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, September 6, 2019 9:05 AM
To: STMFC <main@realstmfc.groups.io>; main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Oregon short line stock cars

>>Seeking any images or confirmation that 36 ‘ stock cars existed in the 1930/40 time period

>>Brad Andonian

Just crack open a few ORERS, and you'll have all the evidence you'll ever need.

12/1930 ORER:

OSL - 2887

OWR&N - 544

LA&SL - 191

UP - 2733

(100% of the stock car fleet were under 40' long)

1/1945 ORER:

OSL - 2034 (and 370 40-foot)

OWR&N - 464

LA&SL - 142

UP - 2287 (and 556 40-foot)

(84% of the stock fleet were short cars)

1/1955 ORER:

OSL 6 (and 334 40-foot)

OWR&N - 1

UP - 929 (and 2069 40-foot)

(28% of the stock fleet were short cars)

1/1959 ORER:

UP - 840 (and 2683 40-foot)

(24% of the stock car fleet were short cars)

Ray Breyer

Elgin, IL