Re: Rock Island automobile box car 160250 with end door

O Fenton Wells

Looks very nice Lester, I built the car as well and there’s something about those 40-ft DD cars, especially wood and outside braced. Nicely done. And enjoyed your blog
Fenton

On Sep 7, 2019, at 1:29 PM, Paul Doggett via Groups.Io <paul.doggett2472@...> wrote:

Nice work Lester I have one of those to build.

Paul Doggett

On 7 Sep 2019, at 18:27, Lester Breuer <rforailroad@...> wrote:

I have finished Rock Island 160250 automobile single-sheathed box car  with end door.  A Rocket Express resin kit, number R1-1.  If you are interested, photos and writeup of the build are now on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer

Attachments: