Re: Brazelton 80+ Sensitive Drill Press and X-Y Table (for sale)

C J Wyatt

Oops! I should have hit "reply to sender".

cjwyatt<at>bellsouth<dot>net

Of course, one usually can extract the email address for the sender from the post.

On Monday, September 9, 2019, 12:12:43 AM EDT, C J Wyatt <cjwyatt@...> wrote:

I appreciate that info Ralph. I'll keep that in mind in future posts.

Jack

On Monday, September 9, 2019, 12:09:18 AM EDT, Ralph W. Brown <rbrown51@...> wrote:

Jack,

Just so you know, “Reply to Sender” does not work for all systems, including mine.  Providing your email address in some form, “rbrown51[at]maine[dot]rr[dot]com” for example, works for all.

Pax,

Ralph Brown
Portland, Maine
PRRT&HS No. 3966