Re: Express reefers?

Tim O'Connor

Yes many times during harvests of ripe fruit crops. Continued into the late 1950s.

On 9/9/2019 11:21 AM, Matthew Hurst wrote:
Well Bob.....

Where do you model , what do you model and when?  The answer to these questions would help in narrowing it down.

Matthew

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019, 11:19 AM Bob Werre <bob@...> wrote:

I am seldom a poster here but I learn so much.  I have a question regarding express reefers that I hope is allowed on this list.  I have too many of them for the size of my layout.  Is there evidence of express trains running several at one time?  I need to justify running a short string of them as part of a harvest rush.

Bob Werre

Sterling, Massachusetts