Re: LifeLike 8000 gallon Tanks

Schuyler Larrabee

Technique noted, thanks.

Schuyler

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of O Fenton Wells
Sent: Saturday, September 07, 2019 6:51 AM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] LifeLike 8000 gallon Tanks

I don't dunk.  I lay the car on newspaper and paint the paint remover on one side and the ends and let it sit then take it to the deep sink and wash it off.  It takes a few times of doing this but I use much less stripper and get better control.

I still dunk my donuts however

On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 8:07 PM Schuyler Larrabee via Groups.Io <schuyler.larrabee=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

I have not, Fenton.  I was really hoping to avoid having to dunk the car in anything, since I’ve generally had success with alcohol or some other solvent using Q-tips.  But evidently that’s not going to work this time.

Thanks for the suggestion.  And after reading Tim’s note about getting paint, but not lettering, off with the Accupaint stripper, I’m more inclined to go to Scalecoat’s paint remover.

Schuyler