Gesendet: Mittwoch, 18. September 2019 um 14:39 Uhr
Von: "mopacfirst" <ron.merrick@...>
An: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Betreff: [RealSTMFC] Round roof double door boxcar
Following up on the previous thread, I have a W&R brass model of this car, the flush roof 40' double door box.  I saw recently that there are a few custom painted versions on eBay, all painted NP.  I think W&R did a lot of Pacific Northwest stuff, the way Overland did UP stuff, so this makes sense.

My question is, did W&R ever do any other round roof versions?

Ron Merrick