Re: Round roof double door boxcar

Bruce Smith

Johannes,

Why would it we incorrect? DT&I built these cars in the 1930s and leased them to the NP in 1961. So they should most assuredly be present on the DT&I circa 1953.

Regards

Bruce

Bruce F. Smith

Auburn, AL

On Sep 18, 2019, at 9:18 AM, vapeurchapelon <j.markwart@...> wrote:

Bruce,

you are entirely correct. I apologize. I even read and heard of the term radial roof in combination with the NP truss rod car...
Side note, since you mentioned it: -I, too have such a ROUND roof steel double door box car and intended to paint it for DT&I - but this would be wrong in regard to "my" time frame up to 1953?

Thanks and greetings

Johannes