Buy War Bonds!

John Barry

Folks,

Peter Aue created original artwork and made a set of Buy War Bonds decals for me a couple years ago.  With the recent discussion we have teamed to offer HO versions of the slogan applied to 368 Bx-36 rebuilds.  If you would like to add this iconic billboard slogan to one of your STMFC freight cars, contact me OFF LIST at NORTHBAYLINES at ATT dot NET before 10 October with how many sets you would like.

 Inline image

The decal set will include three copies (two plus a spare) of the slogan seen above (in gray for illustration, the decal is printed in in white).  This is only the slogan, as an add on to your choice of commercially available decals.  Cost is $3.00 per set, postage paid in the US.  The decals will be printed to order in Germany and delivered mid-November by First Class mail.

John Barry

ATSF North Bay Lines
Golden Gates & Fast Freights
Lovettsville, VA