Re: Cool DD SAL 40' AAR box car

O Fenton Wells

Gentlemen, Chad Boas makes the ends, doors and side sill supports for this car.  Just use an IM 10'-6" IH car and his parts do the rest.
Fenton Wells

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 11:51 AM Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...> wrote:
David

Yes, I see my notes show them with rectangular panel roofs

the question is, who made the ends? did MV produce ends like that?

--
*Tim O'Connor*
*Sterling, Massachusetts*

--