Re: Steam line placement on express box cars

Ken Roth

Tim and others.  I am building my Bx 50-24 from a Sunshine kit and ran into a couple of irregularities in the dimensions which I decided I couldn't live with.  I don't have time right at the moment to explain in detail, but I will within the next few days.  I will move that discussion to the resin group since its more on topic for discussion there.  Anyway, don't go off gluing anything just yet.... at least make sure you study Tony Thompson's SP freight cars, vol 4 and get out your ruler.

Ken Roth