From: "Tom Madden via Groups.Io" <pullmanboss@...>
Date: 9/26/19 8:02 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] NP R23 clone reefer

Here are two WestRail reefers I started over 25 years ago but never finished. Followed Richard's instructions for paint & lettering. The cars are pretty crude by today's standards but Richard called for the same paint on both the PFE and NP versions IIRC - Floquil SP Daylight Orange.

Tom Madden

Attachments:

--
Hey Boss,

Somehow I got deleted from this group in late May. I guess someone didn't like me. Jail is a lonely place.

Greg Martin