Re: Rio Grande double-sheathed automobile car

O Fenton Wells

Well done, Love the finish on this car.
Fenton

On Sat, Sep 28, 2019 at 7:21 PM Richard Scott <rlscott5709@...> wrote:
Here's a photo of my most recent freight car project, an O-scale D&RGW
double-sheathed automobile car.  I built it from a Rails Unlimited
resin body, painted it with Polly Scale acrylics, and lettered it with
Protocraft decals.  The 200 cars in the Rio Grande's 61200-61399
series were built by the Mount Vernon Car Company in 1925.  Most
remained in service into the 1960s, with the final car, 61346, going
off the roster in 1969.

I have other photos of my steam-era freight cars in "Dick Scott's
models," currently on the first page of our photo section.

Dick Scott

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd