Re: Rio Grande double-sheathed automobile car

vapeurchapelon

A beautiful model!

Johannes

Gesendet: Sonntag, 29. September 2019 um 01:21 Uhr
Von: "Richard Scott" <rlscott5709@...>
An: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Betreff: [RealSTMFC] Rio Grande double-sheathed automobile car

Here's a photo of my most recent freight car project, an O-scale D&RGW
double-sheathed automobile car. I built it from a Rails Unlimited
resin body, painted it with Polly Scale acrylics, and lettered it with
Protocraft decals. The 200 cars in the Rio Grande's 61200-61399
series were built by the Mount Vernon Car Company in 1925. Most
remained in service into the 1960s, with the final car, 61346, going
off the roster in 1969.

I have other photos of my steam-era freight cars in "Dick Scott's
models," currently on the first page of our photo section.

Dick Scott