Duluth, Missabe & Iron Range boxcar 3332

Lester Breuer

I have finished Duluth, Missabe & Iron Range single-sheathed Box Car 3332.  It is an Accurail  kit, number 4406.  I have included a photo of the car prior to final paint and weathering with molded ladders removed and drop grab iron ladders and other DMIR details added. If you are interested, photos and writeup of the build including paint match are now on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer