2019 Mid-Atlantic RPM Presentations/Handouts

Benjamin Hom

Some of the presentations from the 2019 MARPM held on 20-21 September are posted on the MARPM clinic website.

Some comments regarding my "New York Central System Open Hoppers 1919-1967" handout:
- This is a first attempt to provide an overview of the NYCS hopper fleet.  Constructive comments, corrections and additional information are welcome.
- For information on specific lot numbers, including number series and service longevity cross reference the information on Terry Link's website by doing a Ctrl+F search for the desired lot number.
- I don't have a NYCS Specifications Rosetta Stone, so the description of each group of like cars is my own.

Ben Hom