Greg Martin

Why Yes I have done some modeling...

Sent from AOL Desktop

In a message dated 9/30/2019 7:41:09 PM Pacific Standard Time, richtownsend@... writes:

Here's one: http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, OR

-----Original Message-----
From: Elliot Courtney via Groups.Io <ecourtne@...>
To: main <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Sep 30, 2019 7:37 pm
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Kitbash Fodder

Hello All,
I have a couple extra accurail double and single sheath wood boxcars and was wondering if anyone has some good kitbashes to work with these cars. I am modeling 1949 in the northeast.
Thanks!
Elliot

--
Hey Boss,

Somehow I got deleted from this group in late May. I guess someone didn't like me. Jail is a lonely place.

Greg Martin